Intellectual Property Assistant
Sun World International, LLC has an immediate opening for a full time Intellectual Property Assistant for their Bakersfield office. The Intellectual Property Assistant is responsible for agreement drafting and maintenance. This position will manage intellectual property files and provide general legal administrative support. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail. The successful candidate will be well organized and committed to meeting critical deadlines.
1. Create and maintain domestic and international agreements in accordance with regional regulations and best business practices;
2. Coordinate the execution and processing of domestic and international intellectual property documents, filings, declarations and agreements, including recordation and legalization when required;
3. Maintain confidential library and database of domestic and international agreements and intellectual property; provide reports accordingly;
4. Filing responsibilities, including but not limited to, maintenance and creation of domestic and international licensing and IP files (paper and electronic);
5. Provide general administrative support to IP Manager as needed. For required education and experience, proficiency requirements, and other job duties click here. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Posted: 3/14/2019.
Immediate opening for a paralegal with a minimum of 7 years personal injury case management experience. Must type a minimum of 60 wpm, have excellent computer knowledge, and a thorough understanding of State and Federal civil rules. Must be able to work independently. Hours are Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Competitive benefits package, with salary commensurate with experience. Knowledge of HotDocs and Prolaw a plus. E-mail resumes to email@example.com.
Date Posted: 3/12/2019.
Midsized Bakersfield law firm has an opening for an experienced Legal Secretary. Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a litigation practice and be proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.). Applicant must have effective time management and organizational skills, thrive in a fast-paced environment and be detail oriented.
• Perform daily administrative duties, such as scheduling and calendaring tasks and appearances
• First point of contact/representative for clients
• Create, edit and revise documents
• Court filings including E-filings for Local, State and Federal Courts
• Other duties as assigned
Serious applicants only, send resumes to:
PRINCIPALS ONLY. NO RECRUITERS, PLEASE. APPLICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT AND RESUMES WILL BE HELD IN CONFIDENCE.
Date Posted: 3/4/2019.
PART-TIME LITIGATION ASSISTANT.
I am a +25-year Real Estate/Business sole practitioner and I am looking for a paralegal with substantial (5+ years) litigation experience to assist me in routine litigation matters (pleadings, discovery, etc.). The position will likely be an independent contractor rather than an employee, and I am looking for three days per week, roughly 4-5 hours per day. Days are flexible. Some work can also be accomplished remotely from home. The amount of compensation is negotiable based upon current market rates and experience. Big plus if currently licensed as a Notary. If interested, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or just text me at (661) 703-5688. Michael T. Whittington
Date Posted: 2/26/2019.
The Law Offices of Neil E. Schwartz is seeking an
Experienced Bankruptcy Paralegal
For a Fast Paced Office
Must have paralegal certificate or college degree
Must be bilingual with at least 2 years’ experience in bankruptcy
Job responsibilities include:
Prepare trustee packets, reaffirmation agreements, follow up with trustee
Draft motions and notices
Send resume to : email@example.com.
Date Posted: 2/1/2019.
Family Law Paralegal
Borton Petrini, LLP, an A-V rated law firm in Bakersfield, California has an immediate opening for an experienced Family Law Paralegal with the ability to perform delegated substantive legal work. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to (1) efficiently prioritize multiple assignments in a timely manner, (2) draft family law pleadings and documents, (3) analyze detailed financial documents, and (4) participate in case planning, development and management. Must be familiar with legal calendaring timelines and local and state court rules. Strong writing skills and the ability to effectively communicate with clients and opposing counsel is required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat and Essential Forms Judicial Council Forms or Westlaw Form Builder for Judicial Council Forms. Candidate must meet the requirements and be in compliance with California Business Code Section 6450. Competitive salary and benefit package offered. If interested, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Posted: 1/8/2019.
To advertise your job post please contact email@example.com. Ads cost $50.00 and includes publication in the Paralegal Post our monthly newsletter.